A Repeated Prayer

Below are some biblical and non-biblical prayers that can be repeated multiple times, and repeated throughout the day. They are to help us to recenter ourselves on God and his beauty and greatness. Let us contemplate on these invocations and remember them in our heart of hearts. 


"My Lord and My God" 
John 20:28 

"You are the Messiah, the Son of the living God" 
Matthew 16:16

"Yes, Lord; You know that I love you" 
John 21:15

"It is the Lord" 
John 21: 7

"For you are my God"
Psalm 143:10

"O God, have mercy on me a sinner" 
Luke 18:13

"Stay with us, Lord" 
Luke 24: 29

" Increase our faith"
Luke 17:5

"For nothing is impossible with God" 
Luke 1:37

"Truly this Man was the Son of God" 
Matthew 27:54

"Lord, I love you" 

" Lord Jesus Christ, Son of the Living God, Have mercy on me, a sinner " 

"Jesus, I believe in you" 

"Thanks be to you, God" 

"Your will be done" 

"Oh God, Help me" 

"Do not abandon me" 

"Heart of Jesus, burning with love for us,
 inflame our hearts with love for you" 

"Oh Lord, all for you" 

"Jesus" 

"Holy Mary, Pray for us" 

"Virgin Mary, Mother of God, Make us saints"

"Queen conceived without original sin, pray for us"

"All holy men and women, Pray for us" 

"I praise you oh Holy Trinity"


AMEN










Like Us on Facebook
Follow Us on Twitter!
Follow us on Bloglovin’
Follow us of Networkedblogs
Click HERE to Go to the Pray Request Page
Click Here to go back Home
Send me an email at: praytogodtoday at gmail dot com










Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Forgive... Not Seven times but Seventy Seven times

I Introduce to you, Jesus!